SoccerCity Reopening Dates & Protocols – May 2020
We are excited to announce our facility will be reopening soon at the following dates! Our staff will be following the distancing and sanitation guidelines closely. This will be the protocol we follow each day until June 1st:
- Employees must have their temperatures checked when arriving at the building and will wear a mask during any interaction with customers.
- Games, rentals, and classes will have added time between games. This will allow us time to wipe down the high touch areas: door handles, benches, latches on players gates, and the soccer ball. Teams/players will be asked to leave the premises as soon as their game is over.
- The upstairs restrooms will be closed after 5:00 pm.
- The video games and massage chair will be shut off and should not be used/touched.
- Concessions will be open but only sell limited products. Fountain drinks and individually wrapped foods will be sold. No food that requires unwrapping, heating, or cooking will be sold. Also, we will not be selling beer during this time.
- Please encourage teams to call and make payments or to use the online system (the team contact can email them a link to pay online).
- We will also be adding hand sanitizer stations around the facility for customers/staff to use.
- In addition to the cleaning we do for the high touch areas, Jani-King will also be cleaning and disinfecting each night.
We look forward to having you all back at SoccerCity!!!
RENTALS AND PARTIES: Reopening 5/15
We will be open exclusively to field rentals and birthday parties starting 5/15. Prices may be discounted based on how many we can allow on the field at one time.
LEAGUES: Start date Monday, June 1st. Registration deadline is Tuesday, May 26th.
Both adult and youth leagues will start a new season on June 1st. The deadline to register is Tuesday, May 26th. If you want to apply your Spring season credit please contact us. That goes for both teams and individual house team players.
LIL KICKERS: Reopening 6/1
We plan on starting classes back up on 6/1. Like our rentals and possibly leagues, we may be changing our format for Lil Kickers in order to accommodate the state guidelines. This could mean fewer kids per class, fewer classes per hour, etc. Registration is now open. If you paid for Spring and want a credit moved to the Summer season, please contact Hayden at firstname.lastname@example.org. Otherwise, your payment will be held until you let us know what future season you want to apply it to.
SUMMER CAMPS for kids is still on hold for now. We will keep you updated when we know about that.
REMINDER, the dates listed are TENTATIVE and SUBJECT TO CHANGE!
Call 405-748-3888 to get information, register, or book a field. Or you can email us below:
Team sign up, league questions, field rentals – Fredrica at email@example.com
Birthday parties, team sign up, league questions, field rentals – Ty at firstname.lastname@example.org
House teams and adult or youth individuals looking for teams – Jennifer at email@example.com
Lil Kickers or anything else – Hayden at firstname.lastname@example.org