Lil’ Kickers – Now Hiring Coaches
SoccerCity is in search of high energy, animated and reliable coaches. Lil’ Kickers is a child development program based around the game of soccer. The instructor will lead small groups of children (from age 18 months to 9 years old) through a series of games and activities that help promote a child’s physical and social growth as well as teach them the game of soccer.
• Lil Kicker Coaches are outgoing, enthusiastic and love working with children
• Good verbal communication skills and willing to learn
• Self motivated and desire to make a difference in lives of children
• Reliable, dependable, consistent attendance is key in success when working with children
• Flexible – Lil’ Kickers Coaches know how to adjust on the fly when working with young children
• Must be able to work Saturday mornings between 8:30am-12:30pm. Classes are also offered on Monday-Friday, 9am-12:30pm and Monday-Thursday from 4:30pm-7pm.
• Coaches work between 4-20 hours per week
• Wages between $8.25/hour and $12/hour (based on experience)
• Curriculum is provided
• Previous experience working with children preferred but not required
• Coaches are not required to have extensive soccer knowledge
Are you an enthusiastic, self-motivated individual that loves working with young children? Are you ready to be part of a team of coaches that are dedicated to making a positive difference in the lives of young people? If so, please consider the Lil’ Kickers program and apply today!
Contact Hayden (email email@example.com) to join the group interview – Saturday, March 14th at 11:30am.