|Lil Kickers Director
Yolanda Odenyo Thomas
|Sponorship & Marketing Director
you will be contacted if your skills and availability meet our needs
LIL’ KICKERS INSTRUCTOR
SoccerCity is in search of highly qualified individuals to share their talents with the children in our classes. Lil’ Kickers is a child development program based around the game of soccer. The instructor will lead small groups of children (from age 18 months to 9 years old) through a series of games and activities that help promote a child’s physical and social growth as well as teach them the game of soccer.
- Lil’ Kicker Coaches are outgoing, enthusiastic and love working with children
- Good verbal communication skills and willing to learn
- Self motivated and desire to make a difference in lives of children
- Reliable, dependable, consistent attendance is key in success when working with children
- Flexible – Lil’ Kickers Coaches know how to adjust on the fly when working with young children
- Must be able to work Saturday mornings between 9am-12pm. Classes are also offered on weekday mornings and afternoon/evenings.
- Work up to 15 hours per week
- Wages between $8.50/hour and $12/hour (based on experience)
- Curriculum is provided
- Previous experience working with children preferred but not required
- Coaches are not required to have extensive soccer knowledge
Are you an enthusiastic, self-motivated individual that loves working with young children? Are you ready to be part of a team of coaches that is dedicated to making a positive difference in the lives of young people? If so, please consider the Lil’ Kickers program and apply today!
- Email resume and/or letter of inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start date: Training projected to start August 1st. All training is paid time.
Become part of the SoccerCity team. We are looking for responsible people to help with the general duties of the concession stand. Responsibilities include: serving food and beverages to customers, cleaning and any other duties assigned by the Manager. Individuals with good communication skills and an enthusiastic attitude preferred. This position offers a competitive hourly wage. To be considered for this position, stop by SoccerCity to fill out an application.
We are looking for self-motivated, energetic people to help with the general duties of hosting a party/event. Responsibilities include: welcoming the party/group, coordinating games/events and most importantly seeing that our customers have a fantastic experience. Patience, maturity and willingness to learn are a must! This position offers a competitive hourly wage. To be considered, stop by SoccerCity to complete an application.
SoccerCity OKC, Attn: Matt Fansher
4520 Old Farm Road, Oklahoma City, OK 73162
or email as an attachment to email@example.com